The DOC Clinic Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
If you continue to browse our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
In these Terms and Conditions ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to ‘The DOC Clinic’ and ‘you’ refers to the viewer or used of the website. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire contract between us and you. The contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email. We reserve the right to make changes, additions and modifications to these Terms and Conditions at anytime without notice. By furthing visiting our website, you are acknowledge to have fully read, understood and accept the Terms and Conditions.
The content of this website is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice. We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information found on this website for any particular purpose.
The contents of our website are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos included in our website (www.thedoc.com.au) are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners. You may download from our website for the sole purpose of using it as an information resource. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or download from our website including, but not limited to text/web content, blogs, photos, videos, without our prior written consent. Unauthorised use of this website in any way, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Please ensure to arrive at least 15 minutes* prior to your appointment to fill all relevant ‘new patient questionnaire” forms
If by chance you are running late, we really do appreciate a simple phone call let notify us. We sometimes may need to rearrange your appointment to avoid inconveniencing other patients
The DOC Clinic sends a courtesy reminder SMS, 24 hours prior to your appointment with time and day of your appointment. Please reply “YES” or “NO” or call us on 03 9021 6022 to reschedule
Please call the clinic at least 24 hours prior to your appointment if you need to reschedule, otherwise our cancellation policy may apply
Please be aware that to keep our prices affordable, ALL CREDIT CARDS and EFTPOS will incur a 1.5% surcharge. We do not accept DINERS or American Express cards.
Your belongings remain solely your responsibility and we remind you to care for your personal valuables. We hereby exclude ourselves of any liability for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced personal items when visiting The DOC Clinic.
Pre Paid and Gift Card rules for ALL treatments
- Not redeemable for cash
- Prepaid laser or IPL sessions* of 6 sessions* expire 12 months from date of purchase
- Not available on skin products
- There is either Pay as you go laser treatment or Pre paid packages of 6 treatments
- Not valid with any other offer/special/promotion or other session packages
- All gift cards/promotions/sessions* are non-transferable and must be used by the same person
- The same area must be done in ALL sessions* for which the pre paid/gift card applies to
- Promotions/Prices are subject to change without notice via management
- Promotions/deals are for a limited time only
- All gift cards, pre pay session packages have an expiry date, which cannot be extended for any reason
- For all laser or IPL hair removal treatments, the areas to be treated MUST be shaved 24 hours prior to the appointment, otherwise we cannot treat the area.
- If you forget to shave prior to the appointment and one of the laser therapists requires to shave you prior to laser or IPL hair removal, there are additional “shaving” fees added to your treatment cost on the day
- You must not be tanned on day of treatment (fake tan or suntan). This will void your session and you forfeit it if it is part of a prepaid package.
- If you fail to attend (“no show”), you will automatically void the session you miss (No excuses). If this is performed 24 hours prior to your appointment it avoids the forfeit of the scheduled session ( email, phone, or SMS).
Laser or IPL Hair removal prices are very affordable, and because of this no other gift card, birthday card, referral card, VIP point bonus deduction or other promotion can be used to lower the already very low laser/IPL hair removal prices
- The DOC Clinic has a “no refund” policy on all purchases at the clinic
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- Treatments and services are not transferable
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment
If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend your appointment at your scheduled booked time, we reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost. In the case of prepaid treatments (eg. Laser hair removal , package of 6 sessions* prepaid), that missed treatment will be forfeited.
These steps are to ensure that we can book the correct time for you, but also importantly for other clients also. We are all busy and hopefully you accept that these rules are here to make the clinic treatments run smoothly and effectively.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair reduction treatment and not a permanent hair removal solution. Any clinic advertising otherwise is medically and scientifically incorrect.
The DOC clinic is a doctor driven medical/cosmetic clinic, which is very different to most shopping centre based “cosmetic laser clinics”.
We at The DOC Clinic endeavour to meet your cosmetic and medical goals with our services and treatments with doctors, nurses and skin/laser therapists. But as medicine is not an exact science, we cannot guarantee your results for your treatments due to numerous factors out of our control (eg. Environmental factors (sun), hormonal fluctuations, medical conditions).
We understand and respect all our patients privacy and endeavour to keep your personal details private. We do not sell, disclose, trade, or give away any information we may have on any of our patients. Our servers employ industry standard security protocols to protect the information contained on them from unauthorised access.
We collect information from you for the purposes of patient file creation, appointment generation, processing and delivering your order. We do not disclose or make available any of your personal information to any other parties.
The DOC Clinic website also collects “cookies”. What are these?. A “cookie” is a small temporary internet data file stored by your web browser on your computer or smart device (eg. Ipad, iPhone). These “cookies” assist our IT team to ,monitor your online activity and to learn what you are interested in and which advertisements bring web users to our website. The information that is collected and share from the cookies is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, email address or details of your internet service provider.