Mole Removal – Treatment Options to Effectively Remove Moles
- Experienced Cosmetic Physician
- Successfully Performed over Ten Thousand Mole Removals in Last Ten Years
- Several Treatment Options Available allows Flexibility and Best Use Scenarios
At The DOC Clinic, we offer skin mole removal for various locations, including facial mole removal. You should experience minimal pain and discomfort during the procedure, as we use either the Ellman Surgitron (radiofrequency) for raised moles and lesions and the Revlite SI (Q switch laser) or an Alma IDAS laser – both gold standards for flat benign pigmented lesions and moles, ensuring minimal downtime and interruption to your daily lives.
Throughout the course of the cosmetic skin tag and mole removal procedure, from the initial consultation to post-operative care, our staff are attentive to your individual needs to make the journey as seamless as possible. Dr Ed Omarjee has successfully removed over ten thousand moles in the last ten years. When it comes to skin lesion removal, the process is rather similar, as the surgical procedure effectively removes abnormal growths from the skin.
Facial Mole Removal
While moles can grow anywhere on the body, they most commonly appear in areas that receive a high level of sun exposure, such as the face. The appearance of facial moles can cause a great amount of self-consciousness and embarrassment, especially if situated in a prominent location. If you have a facial mole you wish to have removed, The DOC Clinic can provide effective facial mole removal using one of the removal methods below, with the goal for minimal to scarless results.
Mole Removal Options
During a consultation with Dr Omarjee, you will be presented with a number of cosmetic mole removal options. If these choices are suitable for warts and skin tags, we can also look at removing them at the same time. You just have to look at our mole removal before and after photos below to see what can be achieved.
Available options include:
- Radiofrequency mole removal (Ellman Surgitron) – The Surgitron mole removal option is different to standard diathermy devices commonly used at clinics, as it uses radiofrequency to cauterise moles and warts during the excision process. This significantly reduces the likelihood of bleeding at the excision site and greatly reduces scarring, making it a suitable option for facial mole removal.
- Laser removal of moles (RevLite Laser and IDAS 532nm Laser) – Laser removal of moles, skin tags and other lesions is a leading non-surgical cosmetic method. We use powerful light-based technology to hone in on unwanted pigment without causing damage to the surrounding skin.
- Mole and skin lesion excision
- Mole and skin cancer assessment – Some moles prove to be more than just moles. If you notice a lesion changing size, shape or colour, a skin lesion biopsy will be able to determine whether the mole is benign or malignant.
For more information regarding these minimal to scarless mole and wart removal procedures, or to book an appointment for facial mole removal, skin tag removal or body mole removal, phone our cosmetic clinic on (03) 9021 6022 or visit us at our Hoppers Crossing clinic, located close to Point Cook and Werribee.
*Results will vary from person to person and with various degrees of efficacy.
The DOC Clinic is a private specialist clinic. Fees charged are in line with AMA recommended rates for specialist consultations. The fee may vary according to the service provided to you on the day you are seen. We require full payment on the day of consultation, and accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard.
Some consultations and/or treatments with medical associations may attract a Medicare rebate. If so, we will provide a receipt with the relevant Medicare item number. With this receipt, you can visit your local Medicare/Centrelink office, or download the Medicare app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store, then follow the instructions for claiming a Medicare eligible consult, service or treatment. The DOC Clinic DOES NOT process Medicare claims at the clinic.
Medicare rebates may be available for some cosmetic mole removal consultations and/or treatments. Please contact us to find out more.
Mole Removal Before And After
Below, we’ve provided a selection of mole removal before and after photos so you can see for yourself what’s possible with treatment. Click on the arrows to scroll through the gallery, which includes before and after photos of patients who have had mole removal performed on their face or body. Please note that results of treatment will vary from person to person.
* Results will vary from person to person and with various degrees of efficacy.