The Perfect Addition to Your Cosmetic Treatment Plan
Developed by Dr Glen Calderhead, the Healite II is an advanced skin surface treatment system that uses low-level light therapy to promote healing and skin rejuvenation through the delivery of precise wavelengths, all the while preventing any thermal damage.
Along with its ability to speed up wound healing, the Healite II system can reduce pain, swelling and bruising, making it an ideal addition to your cosmetic treatment plan. Treatments can also be used to address active acne, leaving patients with smoother, healthier skin.
Healite II treatments are highly recommended before and after cosmetic treatments and surgery to enhance results, optimise healing and improve the overall recovery process.
Healite II – What It Treats
This non-invasive treatment can be used as a standalone therapy or in conjunction with other skin rejuvenation treatments, including facial surgery, laser therapy and cosmetic injections.
Each wavelength targets different concerns:
- Targets Active Acne: Blue wavelengths work to target active acne by eradicating P acne bacteria
- Accelerates Wound Healing: By increasing blood flow to the area, wounds are able to heal faster
- Improves Pain Management: Faster cell regeneration makes pain management easier
- Minimises Bruising and Swelling: As cells recover faster, bruising and swelling is kept to a minimum
- Tightens the Skin: Enjoy firmer skin and fewer wrinkles
- Decreases Downtime: By providing the body with extra support during recovery, patients can reduce downtime
* Results will vary from person to person and with various degrees of efficacy.